Send us a note using the form below. We usually reply pretty quick, but if we’re traveling or in a poor wifi area…it can take a week or longer. But you can be sure we’ll get back to you!
If you have a question, check out our Q&A video below. All the questions are in the descriptions with time markers so you can skip right to the answer!
Here is our official Q&A video
All 52 questions are below with time markers. Hope this helps!
*********** LIST OF QUESTIONS WITH TIME MARKERS **********
1. 2:00 What do you do about laundry?
2. 2:30 How do your kids go to school?
3. 2:50 Do the kids like meeting all different kinds of people?
4. 3:16 What are things you must have?
5. 4:05 Are your kids really that well behaved?
6. 4:47 How do keep your rig from smelling like food?
7. 5:15 What is your favorite thing to do when the camera is not on?
8. 5:33 Are you on vacation all the time?
9. 6:00 What does Marc actually do for work?
10. 6:08 Are there still RV sites available with so many people RVing?
11. 6:48 Do you ever feel unsafe boondocking?
12. 7:07 Should we rent or sell our house?
13. 7:47 How do you keep your black tank clean when you’re constantly using it?
14. 8:30 Should I get 4×4 or two wheel drive?
15. 8:56 Is it all fun and games or are there some slow times?
16. 9:26 How long do you list your rig when you are making reservations?
17. 9:44 What is it like to travel with a dog?
18. 10:05 Are there options/upgrades you with your RV had?
19. 10:45 When do you get quite time?
20. 11:00 Is it hard to stay in touch with family & friends?
21. 11:50 Will we ever get another dog?
22. 12:32 What’s for dinner?
23. 12:52 Do you like your airbags?
24. 13:11 Do things shift in your rig when driving?
25. 14:00 What’s it like RVing Fulltime with kids?
26. 14:42 What is the hardest part about fulltime RV living?
27. 15:50 How do you manage your mail on the road?
28. 16:23 Do the kids ever get board?
29. 16:51 What is the gross weight of your trailer?
30. 17:33 Are you going to get a diesel truck?
31. 17:40 What is the perfect RV?
32. 18:08 When is the best time to go fulltime?
33. 18:36 Do you ever get homesick?
34. 19:17 Do you have tips for working remotely?
35. 20:36 Do your kids miss special school events like dances and stuff?
36. 21:51 How are the truck and trailer holding up?
37. 22:27 Did you have to convince one or the other to do the trip?
38. 23:08 Have you ever thought that you wanted to go back to “normal” life?
39. 23:55 What small appliances should I bring in the RV?
40. 24:55 Is it hard to be with each other 24/7?
41. 25:50 Did you stay within your budget?
42. 26:25 How much does RV Living cost?
43. 27:18 Do you have tips for water consumption while dry-camping?
44. 28:00 What did you get rid of after you started?
45. 28:33 Do you have tips on feeding a big family on the road?
46. 29:13 Who is the most grumpy in the family?
47. 29:21 How do you stay fit on the road?
48. 30:10 Is it difficult to move all the time/mentally preparing for fulltime?
49. 31:27 What do you do for Medical Insurance?
50. 32:20 How do handle routine check-ups?
51. 32:40 Does the trailer feel small from time to time?
52. 33:42 What is your least favorite thing about Ginger?