Ford Super Duty Secrets
Below is a list of the updates we made to my 2019 F250 Super Duty. Check this blog post again for more updates and information. Also, the blog comments below might be helpful.
- Turned off the chimes
- Updated the fuel tank size to 60 gal
- Display the DEF filter status
- Turned on the transmission temperature gauge
- Adjusted TMPS low-pressure settings
- Turned on DEF manual regen
- Turned on Auto regen option
- Turned off double honk on leaving
- Turned on fog lights when high beams are on
- Turned on police idle factory
- Heated steering wheel icon
- Climate icon mode
The Excel file linked above is the list that we used in this video. The newest version of FORScan makes it easier than entering all of these individual codes however you can see here what options exist. Not all work on all models. Find what you want and it tells you in which module it is located. Use FORScan to load that module and adjust as desired.
*Disclaimer: KYD did not generate this document nor did we test every mod listed. Use at own risk!!
Check back for more updates on the process.