Show Notes: Ep #86 Creating a Life on Your Terms
To learn more or connect with Kallen Diggs visit his website here!
About the Episode
Do you have an idea or vision for your life that seems impossible from where you are now? So did Kallen Diggs before following the advice from his grandfather. Not only was Kallen able to create the life of designed, but write a best selling book called Reaching the Finishing Line.
About Kallen Diggs
Kallen Diggs is a self-made success from becoming a product of his own philosophy inspired from the lessons of his Grandfather. Entrepreneur, speaker and author, Kallen has inspired people to create a life on your own terms.
Since the Great Recession of 2008, Kallen Diggs has led the effort in helping over 2,000 people to reach the finish line in their careers. Kallen can sum up his message in one statement: “Success is unavailable to the majority because the majority is unavailable.”
Reaching the Finish Line
From the website of Reaching the Finish Line
Reaching the Finish Line is the only book you’ll need for 2016. It has became a bestseller in five countries – United States, Canada, Mexico, Spain, and recently Germany.
Gordon D’Angelo (Co-Founder of Jackson Hewitt & NY Times Bestselling Author), Bethany Marshall (The Ultimate Fighter – UFC & U.S. Olympic Bronze Medalist), and Ben Fuchs (The Anti-Drug Pharmacist & Host of the Nationally Syndicated Radio Show: The Bright Side) have all blessed it with their endorsements.
This book is the answer to at least one of your life challenges. Take a moment and ask yourself…
- Do you have a track record of failing at your goals?
- Are you unemployed?
- Are you underemployed?
- Do you hate your job?
- Do you believe that your lack of a HS diploma disqualifies you from great career opportunities?
- Do you believe that not having a college degree disqualifies you from great career opportunities?
- Do you believe that scholarships are only reserved for HS athletes and the mentally gifted?
- Do you want to earn a bachelor’s degree without the 4 year commitment?
- Would you like to change careers without going back to college?
- Would you like to make a full-time income working part-time hours?
- Would you prefer to work from home for the rest of your life?
- Would you like to learn about an entry-level career that yields a 6 figure annual salary?
If you answered YES to any of those questions, then I would say that it’s time for you to start your journey with a copy of REACHING THE FINISH LINE.