Living 24/7 with your spouse or family, peacefully
Before we hit the road fulltime, one of our biggest concerns was how we were all going to get along in a small space. After all, it wasn’t exactly easy in a large home when the kids were in school and we had plenty of time apart.
In this podcast, we both come to the table with three ideas that may help you when traveling or getting through quarantine!
Take the episode to go and listen on iTunes. Coming to Spotify shortly.
Platinum Ginger Studios!
- The Golden Rule does not apply to relationships
- What are you bringing to the table?
- Have important conversations about what you need, when you don’t need it!
- Creating personal space even when space is limited
- Have a premeditated plan for how you will respond to avoid reacting
- Focus on the bright spots
Books Mentioned in this Podcast:
As Trish mentioned in this podcast, what are you bringing to the table? Meaning, what are we learning and focusing on to move the conversation forward? Often when we’re not focused on growth and instructional information it’s easy to succumb to talking about people, gossip and conversations that are not aligned with your dreams and goals.
Below is a list of the books mentioned in this podcast:
- The Five Love Languages – Book or Audible
- The Four Tendencies – Book or Audible
- Personality Plus – Book or Audible
- Parenting with Love & Logic by Jim Fay – Book or Audible
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins – Book or Audible
Did you like this podcast? What did you learn? What suggestions do you have to help get along with your spouse, partner or family? Leave your comments below!